Strategy Group at KPMG in Moscow invites students, graduates, young and experienced professionals to attend the Information Session about strategy consulting and potential career opportunities with Strategy Group at KPMG in Moscow.
At the event you will:
– Get first-hand insight into the job of a strategy consultant
– Learn about Strategy Group at KPMG in Moscow and our projects
– Find out about career opportunities in Strategy Group at KPMG in Moscow for graduates and experienced professionals
– Learn about recruiting process in the company, including case-interview format and the best ways to prepare for it
– Get a chance to have an informal talk with consultants and ask questions about their experience in the company
– Be potentially invited to start the recruiting process with Strategy Group
Presenters and mock-interview facilitators:
– Alexey Nazarov, Partner, Global Strategy Group
– Alexander Parfilov, Director, Global Strategy Group
Entry requirements for candidates:
For experienced professionals: relevant experience in consulting or industry leading companies
For students: Bachelor or Master’s degree or MBA or last year student
Fluent English and Russian is a must.
Date & Time:
4 March 2016, 13-00.
KPMG Office, 15 Canada Square, London, E14 5GL, United Kingdom.
Please submit your CV by 26 February, 2016 to KPMG website http://bit.ly/1SxFp35
. If you have trouble with submitting your CV please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow recruiting team will be in touch with applicants to communicate the details of the event.
Global Strategy Group at KPMG in Moscow is dynamically growing practice that provides wide range of strategic advisory services to leading companies in different industries of Russian and CIS economies.